Why should you buy Forever Living Aloe when you can buy other brands ?
It is a valid question and perhaps we can better answer you with the following information:
1. We are the world's largest grower and distributor of Aloe Vera. We own plantations in the USA and the Caribbean ”V both prime growing climates. Therefore we can tell you EXACTLY how and where our aloe was grown. For example, we know and can assure you that no pesticides or herbicides are used in our Aloe Vera fields.
2. We control the whole process, from choosing which leaves are ripe for harvest, right through to the storage temperature after bottling. We are not dependent on any other supplier.
3. Our gel is extracted from freshly harvested, mature leaves and stabilized to protect its essential nutritional content within hours. The stabilization process is patented by Forever Living Products President Rex Maughan.
4. No artificial flavoring or colouring is added to our gel. As there are many harvests during the course of the year, colour and taste may vary. It has been known for some companies to add bleaching agents to their Aloe Vera products, to keep the colour consistent on the shelves, all year long. We firmly believe that the colour is NATURAL and HEALTHY.
5. Our Aloe Vera Gel is NOT homogenized or filtered. Although a large proportion of Aloe Vera gel is naturally composed of water, anybody seeing the raw gel will know that is not a thin clear liquid. Our drinks have a rich pulp which settles and contains much of the goodness of Aloe Vera that is necessary in our daily diets. We advise you to shack the drinks well to receive the full benefit from our pulp. There are some companies who offer Aloe Vera with the pulp strained, giving it the appearance of bottle water, in recent times, whole-leaf aloe vera has attracted much attention and is presented by its manufacturers as providing extra benefits. They often avoid mentioning that in order to remove the strong laxative elements found in outer leaf, they must pass the whole liquid through charcoal filters, which inevitably upsets the natural balance of nutrients found in the gel. FLP does not have to risk the integrity of the product by subjecting the gel to this filtering process. Since the traditional, well-proven benefits of aloe vera are found in the gel, not the rind, FLP discards the useless rinds, using them as natural fertilizers in its aloe fields!
6. Our Aloe Vera is not boiled. Boiling or pasteurization is cheaper and faster. Excessive heat destroys the active ingredients. We use only sub-pasteurization temperatures (known as ”„cool processing”¦) to ensure enzyme activity is preserved. Cool processing locks in nutrients immediately after harvesting and enables the product to retain its full potency for a greater time.
7 Our Aloe Vera is not reconstituted from freeze-dried gel. This is how some companies can offer ”„double-strength”¦ products and so on. Our products contain 100% stabilized Aloe Vera gel, from plant to product to you.
8. 100 % stabilized Aloe Vera is the FIRST ingredient on the labels of our drinks, gelly and lotions.
9. The Food and Drug Laboratories of New York have declared that our Aloe Vera Gel is ”„essentially identical”¦ to the raw gel. In other words, drinking our Aloe Vera Gel is like breaking open a leaf and scooping out the gel.
10. There is a complete retail money-back guarantee on all our products, which is not offered on most store-bought Aloe Vera.
Our products make the difference between feeling good and feeling great!
Independent distributor of Forever Living Products